Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Test, Quizzes etc etc..

Coz I don't feel like coding or writing the 3rd chapter of our Senior Project proposal. Here are some random quizzes I took for fun (coz im bored) and their results...


Your Mind is 83% Cluttered



Your mind is incredibly cluttered. You have so much going on in there, it's hard to think straight.

Consider talking to a therapist. It's a good idea to sort through your thoughts, if only to see which ones are worth hanging on to.


How Cluttered is Your Mind?

yes, I think it is cluttered too. So many thoughts , so little talent/energy to express them. hehe...




You Are the Philosopher



You love thinking things over and developing theories.
Learning is very important to you, and you pursue knowledge relentlessly.
You love to talk about the things you know, often in more detail than people would like to hear.
And you know a lot! You're always taking on new subjects, interests, and hobbies.
You are at your best when you are left alone to ponder your newest ideas and experiments.
You tend to withdraw from environments that are loud, contentious, or passionate.

What Role Do You Play?

bwahahahahha!!!! really??? I don't think so... but hey, whatever...lol..



Your Monster Profile



Grim Ghoul
You Feast On: Pickles
You Lurk Around In: Candy Factories
You Especially Like to Torment: Hippies


hehehe.. I love pickles especially when it's in shwarma!!! XD .. LOVE!!! I want shwarma!!!!

2 comments:

T22Gaming said...

thanks... I feel better... hahahah

vienne said...

glad I could help make you feel better. =)