Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Appreciate or just Shut up! ...

You know what I don't like? I don't like it when I buy something and then those I know find out about it and instead of just appreciating the fact that I bought something I like, they start telling me how what I bought isn't really worth it or there's something else better than it or I didn't get my money's worth or whatever. I hate it when they do that because it makes me feel stupid like I don't know how to buy stuff. Hello? I WANT this thing that I got and I don't care how much it costs or whatever. I like it. I WANT it and fcuk it but I don't care what you think. Maybe it's just so much better that they not know.

Someone related to me is this kind of person. This person who thinks they know it all when it comes to everything. It pisses me off. If I were a really mean person, I would've said a lot of things already and she'd be crying her eyes out. But I don't and it takes a lot of my energy to just shut my mouth and pretend I don't hear her when she starts mouthing off about whatever it is that she thinks she's right about. A few minutes ago she was at it. Someone showed her this perfume that she got and this person started going on about how she (person who owns the perfume) should've just gotten soemthing from Bench because it was better and it was the same price blah blah blah. Dude! WTF? She wanted to buy the thing. It made her feel good buying that thing. Why the hell do you have to ruin it by telling her all that stuff? Stop with the "maypa kato na lang..." Shut up! WTH? I could feel this other person sort of get all quiet and stuff.

It's just really annoying. And what's even worse is that I think I do it too sometimes. I try my very best not to though. I just let people get what they wanna get. Hey, if it makes you happy go ahead and get it. But obviously if it's something that I know will probably harm them then I'll say something about it but if it's a perfume or a book or a dvd or little things like that then dude, let them buy it. They want it don't ruin it for them. Just shut up and realize that they got it because they wanted it and not because they were stupid and didn't know better.

I'm probably just going around in circles so I gotta stop. There's a point here somewhere. Basically, I don't like people who do a lot of criticizing even about simple things. And people who argue about the simplest things and people who think they know a whole lot more than everybody else when they don't and people who don't know how to appreciate other people's happiness.

PS. It doesn't take much to smile and say "that's cool"... =)

4 comments:

T22Gaming said...

"I WANT it and fcuk it"???? hehehe cool down! hahaha

Crazy are the "people who do a lot of criticizing even about simple things. And people who argue about the simplest things and people who think they know a whole lot more than everybody else when they don't and people who don't know how to appreciate other people's happiness."

hahaha perfect! mau gud dayun na oi!!!!

she? ur sis or mom? anyway... my gosh... stupid kaau na inana oi... murag nag selos kay wla sya nka buy... or masig gusto nya ibuy to sa lain aron mka borrow sya or mka pangayu.. hehehhee

ininwi.. masig inana ko sa imo glaze.... T_T

vienne said...

haha.. im calm na. lol.. dli man ka inana sko thes... and dli man sad ko maka feel like this all the time. sometimes lang gyud. naa man gyud xay trigger and only certain people can make me feel this way. you're not one of them hehehe...

and about the person i wrote about.. ummm.. hehe secret.. lol..

haaayyyzzz.. hehehe... thanks sa comment..

vienne said...

oh and it's not my mom.. =)

vienne said...

i mean, SHE's not my mom.. =)