Monday, September 29, 2008

Preparing for crappy day...

Know what it feels like to wake up in a bad mood. Right now, that's what I'm feeling. My mother and I had a little argument last night. I thought I could sleep it off but nope, I still feel like shit. T___T

Life is a series of ups and downs. I guess today I'm supposed to be at the downside coz last night and on Saturday I was too happy with my life. This is like what happens when I laugh out too much, I always end up crying a few hours later. It sucks. Today's gonna suck like hell. I guess I just have to prepare for it.

Ugh! just remembered, I still have to write a reflection paper on Global Warming and Moral Evil for our philosophy class today. Didn't get to write it last night coz I just wanted to sleep away the anger. But that didn't work... T______T

No comments: