Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Feeling Stupid

Yep. I feel very stupid at the moment. But not as much as this afternoon. Ugh! Oh em jee!! LOL!! Seriously, so stupid. But it's kinda funny stupid. hahaha.. Oh em jee!! again.. lol.. Ugh! *repeatedly bangs head on wall* hahaha..

PS ..
For some reason, I cannot stop thinking about it. OMG!!! What happened today will definitely be in my Most Embarrassing Moments list. Yep. It's in the top three. I cannot stop it from replaying over and over again in my head. It sucks. I want to sort of disappear or something. lol... Gah!!! T__T XD Make it go away!!

3 comments:

T22Gaming said...

I wonder what it is...

vienne said...

secrettttt!!! ahahaha.. :p

T22Gaming said...

yeah.. always been there.. hahahah...

it's like "if I didn't grew up here, I wouldn't be like that!" for me.. hahahah