Saturday, September 6, 2008

Made it out ALIVE! XD

So, September 5 is over. That day is now officially yesterday. I made it though without hitting the fast forward button. But, something did happen to me. It wasn't doom or anything. It was just embarrassing. Yes, another embarrassing moment but this one I can write about. So what was the moment? I slipped and fell on the ramp on my way down from my philo class. There! hahaha.. Fortunately for me, there weren't that many people who witnessed the incident. Bwahahah.. and whoever they are, I don't know them. hee hee.. Don't care. But yea, I think that was probably the "impending doom" I was writing about. I'm hoping that was it. Anyway, after I got up, it was a little embarrassing but instead of actually feeling like the way I felt on Wednesday, I kinda felt good. hahaha.. yepz.. it felt good knowing that was it. I mean, that was all that happened. I was relieved. hehe.. It wasn't all that bad. XD .. yehey!! I got out alive! ... Wla lng.. I'm happy.. =)

2 comments:

T22Gaming said...

Maygani wla na buak imong ulo!!!

vienne said...

o.O maygani gyud.. wah!! unsa kha kung nabuak ba??? hehehe