Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Early Morning Random-ness...

Random stuff while I wait for my sister to finish using the bathroom...

I'm up early again. I woke up at around 5:30am. I was supposed to be up around 3 to do some work for our major project but I guess that didn't happen. I still don't have the files I need for the project anyway so that's ayt. Anyway, I'll be in school early today though I have no idea what I'll be doing there. Probably wait for Danika to finish her RS quiz then we'll probably go to the mall to check out some things and then to Agora to get her wooden katana (or whatever it's called) made. Hopefully we'll be done with all this before 12pm right before my first class for the day. But then I think I heard Beryl say we won't have a class today. There's probably gonna be another defense this time. Hmmm... I hope so. But we do need to get our defense scheduled. O.o

Ahhhh.. I'm getting tired of projects already. I have to keep reminding myself. Only one more week (or maybe two) and it'll all be over. Sem break na!!! Just hold on a little bit more... gamay na lang.. hahaha ...

Oh wait, I just remembered. Have to do revisions for the chapter 3 of our senior project proposal. T__T

2 comments:

T22Gaming said...

yes, kapoy na kaau ang world... gusto nko mu undang skwela!!! huhuhuhu...

vienne said...

ayaw ana thes.. hehe.. gamay na lng nabilin nga weeks for this sem.. and dba mu graduate na man ka this march? wahhh!! maypaka!!! 1 sem na lng gyud nabilin sa imo college life.. so cool.. ako daghan pa.. huhuhu..