Thursday, September 25, 2008

Feeling Cranky

I had two cans of Nescafe Ice Coffee this afternoon and now, I'm feeling kinda cranky. I'm not in a good mood. I guess I'm starting to feel the pressure. O.o I just feel weird coz I don't feel like smiling right now. I don't even want to use the smiley emoticons on yahoo. I am kinda angry (but not with anyone in particular) that's how I can tell. OMG!

On another note, I had my grad pic taken today. I can still picture myself wearing the toga. It's weird like for some reason I can't believe it. So, I'll graduate on October instead of March but still... I've been here almost four years already? Time's gone by fast. *sigh*

I want to ... ????? x___x

2 comments:

T22Gaming said...

Ok. I normally do that, not to anybody but mad about something else.

I think it's stress. Lack of sleep and time and leisure...

CGE lang hapit na mahuman ang SEM!!! whoohooo!!!

vienne said...

yep..gamay na lng gyud.. kaya lgi ni.. hahaha...