Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tambay sa STC lobby...

Dominic, Abi and I decided to hang out at the StC Lobby this evening while we waited for Danika finish her Taekwondo practice. Since we didn't have anything to do, we ended up talking about God and religion and the Bible. Then our conversation went from there to psychology. In the end, Dominic and Abi ended up trying to figure me out. It was fun. Dom was supposed to be some kind of Guru and Abi played the role of the psychologist. I was the patient.

Anyway, Dom had some pretty good insights tonight. There was something he said that made sense to me. He said that sometimes some people would like to assume that they aren't who they are even though that's who they really are. He calls it "assuming". hehe.. I've thought about the same thing before. He's right. Abi said that I have to learn acceptance and to accept that changes happen. They said a whole lot of other things tonight that's got me thinking.

So yea it was a good night. I love it when my friends and I hang out like this and talk about whatever. I'll have to reflect on some of the other things we talked about. I'll write more later. But ya, just wanted to share some thoughts and to say that I'm proud of my friends. =)

No comments: