Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF!

Yes, weekend na naman!! wheee!! Hmmm.. what do I have planned for tomorrow? Oh yeyz, I'm gonna go shopping. Need to buy new shorts and shirts. I'm gonna buy that adidas basketball too, finally!! So, that's gonna be cool. I just need someone to go with me to the mall. Ummm..Danika? Dominic? My Twin? Abi? Wonder who'll be available. I just hate going to malls alone. It's boring. ahehehe.. After that, maybe we'll play a game of DotA. Maybe.

Anyway, right now, I have nothing to do. I don't feel like playing WOW. I don't think Dominic's online so I don't really feel like playing. I need a tutor and besides, I need to read up more about the game. But it's been really fun. I think I've mentioned this before but I'll write it again: " I want to live inside the World of Warcraft." hahah.. New addiction coming up.

What else? Ooo, congratulate me! I attended all my classes today. LMAO! It was all cool. Umm.. and that's about that.

Nothing much happened today though except that I think I made cririn worry when there was absolutely nothing to wrry about ahehehe.. Sorry twin! XD ... I promise I'll explain when we meet again. =)

So that's for today. Hopefully something exciting will happen tomorrow.

See yah...

PS.
Hate is a waste of energy. Don't ask. o.O

No comments: