Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Edited Layout

So I edited my layout a bit. I'll edit some more later on. Gotta think of a better design. Right now, I can't think of anything lol. I wanna do something else.

Hmmm... Anyway, about my day. Today was an okay day. I didn't attend my Philo class coz .. ummm .. I have no reason. I just didn't go. It''s not that I don't like my Philo class coz it's actually one, if not the best, subject I have this sem. I look forward to it. I enjoy the lectures. They're fun and educational. Basically, sir's lectures do make me think which is cool because I haven't been doing a lot of thinking since I started college. Sometimes I think my brain's dead. I miss thinking about things. About anything. About whatever. I miss high school! o.O Ok, back to the topic. Ummm, where was I? Oh yeyz, Philo. Crap! I forget what I was gonna write about. Ugh! *sigh* Basically, Philo's cool and my conscience is killing me coz I missed it when it's one of the classes I look forward to attending every week. And they had a freakin quiz! Gah! *repeatedly bangs head on wall* ---> hee hee hee

So, that's it for today. That's all I gotta write about. Gonna go think up new designs for this blog. See yah!

P.S.
Laziness is my enemy. It always has been. And I hardly win over it. So don't expect a new layout soon. hahaha.. It'll take a while. lol =)

No comments: