Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Butterfly Effect


After four years, I decided to watch this movie again. Watched it last night. I still like it. It got me thinking that if I ever had a chance to go back to the past, I'd probably not end up changing anything. I think I'll do the same thing over again because that's just me. I'm the kind of person who rarely does anything out of the ordinary. I'm pretty freakin' ordinary. o.O I think. It's like I'm programmed to do things. How boring is that??? oh em jee again! lol..

Anyway, if you could go back to the past, would you change it? And if yes, what would you change?

1 comment:

T22Gaming said...

wow, yea you're right! perfect!

nothing or only slight things will be changed.. it's not destiny or something pre-ordained... it's just how the person is... so sad....