Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I can't think of a title

So I played WOW for the first time today. I just finished. It's 1:02am. lol. If Dominic didn't say he was goin to sleep, I'd probably still be playing right now. I have to thank him though. He helped. hehe..I actually wanted to live inside their world. o.O Am I showing signs of addiction already? oh em jee!! lol..

Anyway, on another topic, ooops...I didn't get to write about the sleepover at John's house in the weekend. But that's ok coz there isn't really much to tell. =) Or maybe I'm just too tired to write about it and you'll probably be bored reading about it haha.. But, why is it that everytime I tell myself I'm going to do something the next day, I never end up doing it? Hmmm... Psychological? Dunno lol.. Nah, I'm just a major procrastinator. I think I'm the laziest person I know. XD

Ok, gotta stop now. Shoulders hurt. Need to sleep. Play again tomorrow.

Reminder: Wake up early!!! (Which I'll probably not end up doing coz I wrote about it. But since I wrote that I'll probably not do it, I'll probably end up doing it and so on and so forth...) hahaha.. you confused yet?

Ayt, goodnight everyone (everyone = the two people who read this blog haha)...=)

No comments: