Thursday, August 28, 2008

Russell the Counter-Terrorist



So, I taught my 3 year old nephew how to play counter strike again today. Actually, he already knew how to move the mouse around when he was only around 2 years old or something. But ya, today he figured out how to buy ammo for his primary weapon. It took about two hours for him to finally remember which keys to press on the keyboard. I did get a little annoyed though coz he kept asking me where it was after every 5 seconds or so. But he did. But don't worry he's not a gamer .. yet. lol.. But I have this feeling he will be one day. Right now, I have this vision of him in college taking a computer related course just like me. XD

Anyway, funny thing when he was playing was that he didn't want to move. I kept urging him to press the up arrow key so that he could go look for his enemies but he just wouldn't. He was like: "Dli ko. Hadlok ko." which in English means "I don't wanna. I'm scared." So he just shoots at the wall or at the ground or at his team mate. hahaha.. And then everytime he was able to press the right keys to buy ammo for his weapon he went: "Oh! Master kaayo ko ba?" (in English "I'm such a master!" or something along those lines). I thought that was pretty funny. XD *sigh* I love my nephew. Did I mention that I was the one who gave him his name? Ok, I gave him his name. I named him after my favorite actor at the time when he was born. So ya, his name is Russell Ira. LOL.. bwahahahha..! But which just call him Rai-rai (which is what R.I. sounds like if you say it fast enough. hehe) Sometimes I call him rai-raiski. lol.. I dont know why.

Right now, the little CS dude is fast asleep. I guess he got tired of waiting for his father to finish playing DotA on the pc. But he'll be up in a while. Until then, I'm gonna play WOW... =)

No comments: