Friday, August 22, 2008

New Day, New Blog

So I've started a new blog again. Why? honestly, because I thought my friend Thesa's blog (http://crispypapaya.blogspot.com) made me want to start my own again. :p

I thought my first post would be to explain my blog name. But that was when I was still thinking of possible blog names. After about 22 possible choices, I chose this one. Why? Coz it reminded me of an essay I wrote back in the 7th or 8th grade about A Day In My Life. Thinking about it now, what I wrote then about my daily routines is still quite similar to my daily routine now, 9 years later. o.O That's how monotonous my life is. oh em jee! lol. Anyway, there's really not much to explain about the name I chose for this blog. It's self-explanatory.

However, if you're wondering what "viennesday" is (the url for this blog), it's simple. It's "Vienne's Day". (I just realized it sounded like Wednesday which, right now, is my favorite day of the week coz we don't have to wear freakin uniforms to school. So that's cool. hehe) "Vienne" is my second first name. lol. Yes, I have two first names. Most filipino kids do. It's like tradition almost. My mother chose Vienne because it sounded like my dad's name which is Ven. I only found out that it's actually a river or soemthing in France. Back in highschool I didn't like using my second first name because it sounded like Vienna and most people thought I was named after the place Hitler was born in. I didn't mind that. I just didn't want to have to explain to them that they were wrong. hehe...

Anyway, so yea, that's that. This ends my "first" post. See ya later. =)

3 comments:

T22Gaming said...

Hey, did I force you???? ahahhaha

I just said, "I don't want to use Joomla anymore 'cause I'll only use it for blogging..." hmmmm???

I think, you were "convinced". hahahahaha

nice one!

vienne said...

hahaha.. hey thes, nope.. you didn't force me but looking at your blog made me want to make my own. suya ko. lol.. la lang.. hehehe.. XD

Misty said...

oh. that's why... hahaha. you have a second name diay glaiz? hahaha.
very nice. not like mine. >_>