Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Exams, Grades and other thoughts...

Finally, all my exams are over. Not that I had a horrible time with it but they weren't all that easy though. I had my philo exam today and I felt like an idiot because the answer was easy but I kinda forgot the argument from the handouts. That's what happens when I cram a lot of things into my head in one day. Ugh! Hating myself at the moment.

Anyway, the thing is, this semester is far from over. For me anyway. Yep, so I don't have exams anymore but I still have a project to do for my major. But it should be fun though coz at least we'll be doing more coding than documentation. I just hate writing documentations and proposals LOL... Then, there's still that senior project proposal that still needs revision. We did submit a revised copy this evening to our adviser but I'm betting she'll make us revise it again tomorrow because I just know. LOL. I did most of the revisions and I wasn't even happy about it. So, I'm guessing our adviser won't be either. hehe..

Right, besides all that, there's the grades. Gotta worry about that too. In fact, I don't think I'll feel "free" or done with this sem until I see my grades. Hmmmm.. I hope I pass all of them. I'm kinda tired of getting low grades. But I'm still too lazy to study. For some reason, I am "inspired" to do other things when I'm supposed to be studying for exams. I just can't seem to sit still and read my handouts or books (except for the Philosophy notes but I still too dumb to get it) not even for five minutes.

*sigh* Anyway, still have a year left of college ... maybe it's not too late to change.. yet.. bwahahahaha..

orrrr.. I don't know.. XD

No comments: