Thursday, October 16, 2008

Amazing thing...

"What is the most amazing thing in the world for you?" - Dominic

That question came up when Dom and I were discussing how to express myself in 50 words or less for the yearbook. He said I should start with something like that. It was a great idea. My only problem was, I realized that I didn't know the answer to that question. 3 weeks later, I still don't know what the most amazing thing in the world for me is. O_o Does that mean that I take things for granted? or is this question just really hard to answer? Orrrrr... maybe I just didn't really think hard enough..

Sometimes I think I live my life like a robot: so routine and monotonous. I hardly ever take the time to just stop and savor the moment. I can't seem to find the time although I'm not really that busy. O__o Ah, need to have time for myself. hehe..

And...

Gotta do something interesting except whatever "interesting" thing I want to do I'm not allowed to do because my parents won't let me. That's just how things are. I figure I'm gonna have my "freedom" someday anyway, so I'll give my parents a chance this time. Besides, I'm still under their roof and they're still paying my tuition... And now, I've gone off topic.. haha..

So, anyway, what about you? What's the most amazing thing in the world for you?

3 comments:

Phronesis said...

amazing! hahaha!
if u ask me.. daghan kau amazing things sako life pro ang pinaka amazing is to be with friends.. :D nakS! ahahah tama bah? nyaha

T22Gaming said...

amazing question :))

vienne said...

amazing friends! hehehe...