Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Sims 3



I can't wait!!! According to the official press release, it'll be out on February 20 .. yehey!! This is the only game that's got me addicted. I remember playing it for the first time back in high school. Once I started playing, I just lost track of time. haha.. Once I started playing around 8pm. The next time I took my eyes off the monitor to check the time, it was already 3am LOL.. That was the original The Sims. The Sims 3 is even better. XD ..

To read more about The Sims 3 go to their site http://thesims3.ea.com/

The minimum requirements as stated here:

THE SIMS 3 MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS

FOR WINDOWS XP

* Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
* 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
* 1 GB RAM
* At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
* 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0

FOR WINDOWS VISTA

* Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
* 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
* 1.5 GB RAM
* At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
* 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0

bwahahaha... kaya sko laptop!! wheee!! =D

Goodbye grades.. goodbye real world..hahaha.. I'm ready to get addicted.. XD

No comments: