Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Can't Sleep...

again.. my sleeping pattern is completely messed up. It's already 2:47am. I have 7:30am class which I am not looking forward to attending. But, I have no choice. I have to or else I'll get dropped from the class. I don't really care if you ask me. It's my parents I'm worried about. They'll freak out I'm sure if they ever hear I got dropped from a class or whatever. Since they pay my tuition (and they work really hard to give me an education), I cannot disappoint them....again. I already did before. If I do something "horrible" in their eyes, they just might end up suffering a nervous breakdown (yes, both of them). I can't let that happen. I love my parents. I do. I get them. I get their rules. I try to follow their rules as much as I possibly can. But there are times when I can't help it. I'm not an angel child or whatever. I'm not evil either. Just human. Somewhere in the middle. I make mistakes and I own up to them (most of the time hehehe).

Anyway, I need something to distract me from thinking about my 7:30 class this morning. Ugh! 4 hours left. It's an english class. English 41. Aesthetics and shit. I usually like English classes. I really do. It's just that there's something wrong with this one. I don't think it's anyone's fault but mine though. I started it off wrong...I think. All I know for sure is I'm not looking forward to attending it tomorrow. I have to present this report about Michaelangelo's Pieta. I do have a partner. But then, I don't know if she'll be in class. I have absolutely no idea what to present tomorrow. None. I have all these research notes and stuff but I just don't "feel" it. I don't know.. there's something lacking somewhere. There's no structure to our report I think. Well, we didn't really discuss what we'd report so... nyahahaha... but we'll see how it goes. I'm done thinking about it.

Moving on. Erm, ok, I'm done with this post. haha. I'm done rambling. Oh crap, this post is about my English class. Loser post. bwahahaha.. Ok, gonna end this now.. =D

No comments: