Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bamboo in XU

Yes, I know it's 4:08 in the morning. Have not slept yet. I don't plan to sleep...

Anyway, watched the Bamboo concert at the gym yesterday. All I can say is, it was great. Had a great time. I have to admit, I was having second thoughts about watching it at first. My decision to buy the ticket was not planned. It was sort of a spur of the moment thing. Somebody mentioned they were selling tickets and I said yes I'd buy one and then I forgot about it. I wasn't a Bamboo fan.

But then, after the concert, let's just say that I will be paying more attention to Bamboo and I will be listening to their music more often. And I will not roll my eyes whenever my "bezie", Earl/Pipay, starts goin all Bamboo-like when we hang out. =D In short, yes, I am now a fan. I had a great time. And I'm kinda still "voiceless" at the moment from all the singing/screaming. hehehe..

Vid from last night below:



Ok, gotta do a bit of studying now. Have a quiz in a few hours. XD

ETA:

I'm so glad I didn't choose to go watch Twilight instead. This was so much better although it felt like forever waiting for Bamboo to actually come on stage. hehe..

1 comment:

T22Gaming said...

weeeeeeeee!!! hahaha :D

maru kaau ang uban!!!! ni duol kaau sila!!! huhuhuhu